always attempting to cut corners with every transaction he makes.
importation, distribution and logistics in Ikeja, Lagos – Nigeria.
his brands, to hosting of press conference with doctors, pharmacists and other healthcare workers in attendance and a sustained BRT / LAGBUS branding in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
below-the-belt overture. Eventually the Indian explained that he had a tight budget hence his preference for BRT branding which presentation he confessed has a lasting impression on him.
spent the next two weeks negotiating. Where he is supposed to pay N250,000, he offered to pay N180,000.
each of the 10 buses plying five major routes in Lagos and Abuja respectively. The pharma boss asked us to come on a Friday to pick up the cheque for transaction.
cancel the deal. When we enquired to know the reason, he noted that a supposedly BRT competitor gave him a cheaper offer
There go all the efforts, planning and logistics of the last three to four months planning.
maxim culled from the blockbuster movie – The Godfather “It is business, nothing personal!”
meetings just to honour the appointment.
came to meet at the reception and ushered me into his office.
to life again with his cry of “Francis, I have been fined N500,000 by NAFDAC!!!”
to get approval from National Agency for Food Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC) and APCON for Kumar’s OTC (over the counter) products on the buses. As expected, the agency got wind of it and came heavily on the company.
no answer to it. Obviously, it wasn’t their field. They sure have an idea about branding the buses but definitely not the processes that involves carrying all the regulatory bodies such as LASAA, APCON and NAFDAC along.
a slap-on-the-wrist or mild sanction being a first time offended.
us to take care of things.
for the artworks that would be officially approved by the regulatory bodies” I told him.
LagBus for just two years. Yet it looks like we have around for decades. We have received several calls and paid a considerable number of visits to potential clients.
price, a very dangerous trend most entrepreneurs and organisations tend to regret later.
reaching for goods or services that are cost effective. But attempting to play down quality for cheap arrangement is a NO! NO!!
Why should you use BRT Advertising and Branding?
- You can’t avoid or zap advertisements on the sides of big buses.
- You can’t ignore the beautifully illustrated bus advertisings and brandings.
- It definitely cannot be turned off or muted like on television.
- It reaches drivers, passengers, vehicular traffic on roads, pedestrians,by-standers and residents of buildings on the roads no matter what radio stations they’re listening to.
- The large, colourful, innovative designs immediately capture your imagination and demand undivided attention.
- You can avail exclusivity in your space with no competitors in sight.
- It delivers a wide range of varied audience spanning strata, economic class, age, gender etc.
- It offers immense flexibility of ad size, location and placement.
Why advertise with us?
- Our rates are moderate and negotiable
- Every campaign, whether interior or exterior, is discount driven to suit your marketing budget.
- At FOLFRAD MEDIA, we take corrective outdoor campaign action at the right time to ensure you get deserved value from your advertising campaign.
- We offer free counselling on how best to maximize your campaign in the absence of a robust advertising budget.
- We ensure that client pays only for the exact period of campaign without additional hidden charges.
- We have over 400 fleet of buses available for branding at any time.
My Usual Parting Shot
Sidney Lanier, American musician and poet said: “If you want to be found, stand where the seeker seeks!”
If this prospect of advertising on BRT / LagBus in Lagos meets your demand, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us:
However don’t hesitate to call us for an official presentation once you are ready to roll out or kick-start your campaign.